Indio Outpatient Pavilion
To support robust growth of the Coachella Valley we are excited to announce our plans to open a new outpatient pavilion conveniently located in Indio
Since our very beginning Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital has served as the provider of choice for children of the Coachella Valley. As the health needs of children continue to grow and evolve, so must our treatment methods and service locations. At this new location we will team up with our partner SAC Health System to offer all family members comprehensive primary care. Children will also be able to receive specialized pediatric care, in an outpatient setting, for conditions that are prevalent in the Coachella Valley. We look forward to bringing hope through healing to kids and their families through these exciting new offerings – it is something we live.
- Intuitive wayfinding design feature
- The new Indio Outpatient Pavilion will have similar elements from our new Children’s Hospital tower in Loma Linda
- Potential pharmacy and café
- “Jewel” entry box interlocks with existing building mass
- Providing quality care to family members of all ages.
Loma Linda University Children's Hospital Facts
"To us, providing hope to kids and their families is not just something we believe in — it is something we live."
Senior Vice President/Administrator