Loma Linda University Children's Hospital
11234 Anderson St
Loma Linda, CA 92354
- Arrival time is 30 minutes prior to appointment.
- Do not brining children to your exam unless there is another accompanying adult who can sit with them in the waiting room.
- Pediatric US pelvic exam prep:
- for 9-18 years: Finish drinking 32 oz. clear liquids AND NOT void 45 min. prior to appointment.
- for 5-8 years old: Finish drinking 8 oz. clear liquids prior to appointment.
- for 2-4 year olds: Finish drinking 8 oz. clear liquids prior to appointment.
- Pediatric US ABD prep: (only if provider is looking for gall bladder stones or patient has a history
- NPO (No food or drink) 6-8 hours prior to appointment for 4-18 years olds.
- NPO 4-6 hours prior to appointment for 2-4 years old.
- NPO 3-4 hours prior for newborns to 2 years olds.
The exam request form is interactive. You should type information in the free text fields and select the requested exams from the dropdown menus.
Complete the form, print, sign and fax according to the information at the bottom of the page.