How to Apply
- The application for the Spring-April 2018 cohort will be available online October 24, 2017 at 8:00 a.m., through Friday, October 27, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.*
- *PLEASE NOTE: Application will shut down at 8 a.m. on Friday, October 27, 2017.
- All applicants must have graduated from a BSN program OR are currently enrolled in an RN-to-BSN or MSN Program.
- You are a new graduate or an RN with a total of less than six months of nursing experience in any area by the start of the program.
- Spring-April 2018 cohort: Last day for NCLEX completion is Friday, March 9, 2018. A California RN license must be issued to each applicant by Monday, March 19, 2018.*
- All applicants are required to have a valid BLS for Healthcare Providers, which must be issued by American Heart Association. No exceptions. A valid American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers must be presented at the time of hire, which is usually three weeks before the program begins.
- The listed required certifications will be discussed upon hiring prior to the start of the program **
|Hiring Unit||Certification Requirement|
|TCBC||BLS, ACLS, NRP, BFM|
- Only available during the Open Application Period.
- The application for the Spring-April 2018 cohort will be available online Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 8:00a.m. Through Friday, October 27, 2017--8:00am.*
- To access the application, go to careers.llu.edu. Click on JOB LISTINGS and search for keyword Graduate Nurse.
- Within the application for Graduate Nurse, you will be able to indicate which unit you are applying for. You may apply for one (1) unit only.
- You MUST attach your letters of recommendation to your application before submitting. Failure to do so will result in the disqualification of your application.
- APPLICATION WILL SHUT DOWN PROMPTLY AT 8:00AM ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2017*
- If you have any questions regarding submission of your application, please contact the Nurse Recruiter in HR at 909-651-4001.
Two letters of recommendation (preferably on letterhead) from clinical instructors must be uploaded to your application. If you can only obtain one letter of recommendation from a clinical instructor, one letter may be from an employer. These two letters must be contained in a SINGLE FILE with a maximum size of 2MB, and must be uploaded prior to submitting your application. Failure to upload the required documents will result in disqualification of your application.
- Please ensure contact information, (phone number and email address,) of reference is included on each letter of recommendation.
- After your application has been reviewed, you will be notified if you have been selected for formal interviewing.
- Please see The Residency Hiring Timeline for the current application period for the expected dates of communication regarding the hiring process.
- Job offers are contingent upon the applicant clearing a pre-employment health screen and background check.
- We appreciate your patience.
- Acute Adolescent (4200)
- Acute Care Pediatrics (5000
- Neonatal ICU-NICU (3700)
- Pediatric Cardiothoracic ICU (5800-C)
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/Stem Cell Transplant ICU (4800)
- Pediatric ICU-PICU (5700)
- Pediatric Intermediate ICU (Step-Down 5800-SD)
- Total Care Birth Center-TCBC (3000)
- *Program and application dates are subject to change.
- **Program certifications are subject to change.
- ***Participating units subject to change.