How to Apply
- BSN Degree Required. BSN-in-Progress will be considered.
- You MUST attach your letters of recommendation to your application before submitting. Failure to do so will result in the disqualification of your application.
The application for the April 2017 cohort will be available online Tuesday, October 25 at 8:00 a.m., through Wednesday, October 26 at 5:00 p.m.
* PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATION WILL SHUT DOWN AT 5 PM ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26. To access the application, go to careers.llu.edu. Click on Job Listings and search for keyword Graduate Nurse. Each unit accepting applications will have a separate Graduate Nurse position posted. You will be allowed to apply for ONE Graduate Nurse position, only. Please take care in choosing the correct listing for the inpatient unit to which you are applying.
Letters of Recommendation
Two letters of recommendation, (preferably on letterhead,) from clinical instructors must be uploaded to your application. If you can only obtain one letter of recommendation from a clinical instructor, one letter may be from an employer. These two letters must be contained in a SINGLE FILE with a maximum size of 2MB, and must be uploaded prior to submitting your application.
- Please ensure contact information, (phone number and email address,) of reference is included on each letter of recommendation.
- Failure to upload the required documents will result in disqualification of your application.
Participating Units for September 2016**:
- Acute Care Pediatrics
- Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- Pediatric Cardiothoracic ICU
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/Stem Cell Transplant ICU
- Pediatric ICU (PICU)
- Pediatric Intermediate ICU
- Total Care Birth Center (TCBC)
- All applicants must have graduated from a BSN program OR are currently enrolled in an RN-to-BSN program.
- Last day for NCLEX completion is Monday, August 15, 2016. A California RN license must be issued to each applicant by Wednesday, August 31, 2016.
- All applicants are required to have a valid BLS for Healthcare Providers, which must be issued by American Heart Association. No exceptions. A valid American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers must be presented at the time of hire, which is usually three weeks before the program begins.
If you have any questions regarding submission of your application, please contact the Nurse Recruiter at 909-651-4067.
After your application has been reviewed, you will be notified if you have been selected for formal interviewing. Job offers are contingent upon the applicant clearing a pre-employment health screen and background check.
*Program and application dates are subject to change.
**Participating units subject to change.