- BSN Degree Required. BSN-in-Progress will be considered.
There are two sessions each year. Please check the dates periodically, as they are subject to change. The following are important dates to keep in mind for the upcoming programs:
|Subject/Cohort||April 2016||September 2016|
|Application Period||October 27-28||April 19-20|
|Last day for NCLEX completion||March 21||August 15|
|First day of program||April 4||September 1|
|Recognition ceremony||July 18||December 12|
|Last week of program||July 17||December 18|
Participating Units for April 2016**:
- Acute Care Adolescent
- Acute Care Pediatrics
- Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- Pediatric Cardiothoracic ICU
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/Stem Cell Transplant ICU
- Pediatric ICU (PICU)
- Pediatric Intermediate ICU
- TotalCare Birth Center (TCBC)
Note: Program and application dates are subject to change.
For further inquiries please contact LLUCH RN Residency at 909-558-7311.
**Participating units are subject to change.