Total Care Birth Center
When you are having a baby, choosing your doctor and hospital are important decisions that you must make. We believe that our Total Care Birth Center is the perfect choice for beginning or adding to your family. We provide “Total Care” because in addition to providing care for our healthy moms and babies, we are well equipped to deal with any problems that may arise for mother and baby.
Baby Friendly Children's Hospital
Hours a Day a Physician is Always Available
Induction Success Rate
The Total Care Birth Center provides nursing care to inpatient high risk pregnancies, labor and delivery and after birth care for mother and baby. Our patients range from those with uncomplicated deliveries to those who are experiencing high risk pregnancies with special needs. We provide competent, safe and personalized care in attractive comfortable rooms utilizing advanced technology.
Our perinatal inpatient units, which include the Total Care Birth Center and the Neonatal Intensive care unit (NICU), are located on the third floor and are dedicated to providing patient centered care which focuses on both the mother and the baby. You can rest assured that you will receive the support you need and the expertise you expect before, during, and after the birth of your baby. We understand that your family is an important part of your support system and we encourage them to be involved in your care as much as you desire. Regardless of which of our attractive inpatient units that you are placed on, care is provided by our specially trained physicians and nurses.
Did You Know?
A board certified obstetrician is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Why the Total Care Birth Center is the Right Choice for Your Family
- Specially trained nurses for before, during and after the birth of your baby
- All nurses with neonatal resuscitation certification
- Spacious and attractive rooms
- A board certified obstetrician is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- One of the largest and most advanced Neonatal Intensive Care Units in the world
- An anesthesia physician is available in house 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The first children's hospital to be designated “Baby-Friendly” by Baby-Friendly USA
- The Maternal-Fetal Medicine Center specializes in the management of high-risk complicated pregnancies
- A part of Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital, the only medical facility in the Inland Empire specializing in the care of children
- Offering prenatal and newborn classes
- Lactation support
- Infant security procedures