Health Information Management
Medical records, which document the course of treatment, are a vitally important part of any hospital stay or clinical care provided. Depending upon the length of a patient's stay or diagnosis being treated, this can sometimes add up to hundreds of pages of documents. View the information on this site to learn more about Medical Records at Loma Linda University Health.
- Release of information authorization form
- Release of Information Authorization form (Spanish)
- Authorization for disclosure of PHI from a facility outside the LLUAHSC OHCA to a LLUAHSC entity
- Autorización para la revelación de información médica protegid
- Health information exchange electronic network opt-out consent-Spanish
- Health information exchange electronic network revocation of opt-out-Spanish
- Health information exchange electronic revocation of opt-out
- Health information exchange opt-out consent
If you are having difficulty accessing the form, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and a PDF version of the form will be e-mailed to you in response.
Health Information Management Department business hours:
Loma Linda University Medical Center and Loma Linda University Children's Hospital for Hospitalizations & Outpatients Services
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Fax : 909-651-4180
Loma Linda University Health Clinic (Clinic Visits)
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.